Posted on

Which documents do I need for application?

• Proof of current address – Utility Bill, Bank / Credit Card Statement or official letter i.e. DWP or HMRC
• Photo ID – Passport (even if expired), Driving Licence (Photo Card) or Residence Permit.
• Last 3 months Wage slips or Bank statements, if you are self employed we will require 3 years tax returns

Other Photo ID May be acceptable please contact the office to check.
Please Note: we will also need your birth certificate to complete the right to rent check if a driving licence is used as photo ID.