Report A Repair

No Heating

Call Fair-Way Properties on 0116 267 4049

If you are having issues with your boiler please contact us by either phone, by using the contact form or email

Gas Leak

Call National Grid on 0800 111 999

Switch off the gas at the gas mains (Normally located next to the gas meter).

We also advise to open all windows and doors to allow the property to ventilate.

Water Leak

Call Severn Trent Water on 0800 783 4444

Switch off water at water mains (usually under your kitchen sink) or an Isolation valve can normally be located near to taps, toilets and appliances.

Please use buckets or other containers to try and catch any leak to protect the property as best you can.


Call Severn Trent Water on 0800 783 4444

Most sewage problems are on Severn Trents section of sewer, they will usually attend the same or next day free of charge.

If the issue is discovered to be on the properties waste pipe please DO NOT instruct Severn Trent to begin chargeable works until approved to do so by us.

Electrical Issue

Call Western Power On 0800 6783 105

If you suspect a unsafe electrical issue ( i.e. Sparking or Burning) turn off the power on the main fuse board.

Where power cannot be safely isolated please call Western Power.


Call the police on 999

Police will attend and arrange to secure the property.

Please request the invoice to be sent to us for securing the property.